Wednesday, January 31, 2007
5:46 PM

SORRY FOR BEING SO IRREGULAR IN MY POSTS
I'm busy lar, so sad right?
Anyway, this week's been a not so hectic one, though there's many tests
Not THAT many lar, 3 only
I'm suppposed to be studying Lit now, but, here I am, blogging
COS I DON'T HAVE MY BOOK WitH ME
GRR:/
Math was HILARIOUS, I swear I could die laughing man
AHAHAHA
AND MY BATTERY'S DYING,TOO
Had such a maluating experience in the train today
Ruo Jun, yeah the one from RGS, asked me about the how many ACs there are
Including JCs
Then we talktalktalk
Until she asked abt the diff between ACS(I) and ACS(BR)
The first thing I said was, "Wah, I don't like ACS(BR) can?
Many of them are one whole bunch of rich,spoilt brats luh please!"
THEN I CRITICISE SOMEMORE
Then before I ended I also added that, "ACS(I) is like WAYY different from ACS(I)
They all so smart lor!"
THEN THE NEXT MOMENT,
I REALISED THAT THERE WAS
THIS ACS GUY STARING
STARING RIGHT INTO MY FACE
OMG SO MALU CANN
Lucky he is from ACS(I), or I would have died of being maluated
And that I spoke POWDERFUL things about his school, no, actually one only
"THEY ALL SO SMART"
I still have yet to grow out from stereotyping schools luh
YOU COME BACK AND TEACH ME HOW
Cos you made me not stereotype ACS(I) anymore
I better do something about this larr
I get into DEEP SERIOUS trouble
SO MANY THINGS TO DO LEHH
I guess that's all for now
AND TIME FOR A PICTURE,ON TOP hehe :D